Items to consider when selecting your Real Estate Agent:
1. PROFESSIONALISM – Other than obtaining a sales license at their local real estate school what else have they done to improve their knowledge and skill set?
Dean Ehrlich is a CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST (CRS) – This is the highest and most prestigious designation that a real estate professional can obtain. This designation assures customers that their Realtor has the necessary experience, sales volume and additional education to represent them the way they deserve. Why would you work with someone who isn’t a Certified Residential Specialist?
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PARAMOUNT – We take a personal interest in every customer we work with. It is of the highest importance that we understand and listen to what matters to YOU. Our team is focused on making sure you understand every aspect of your Real Estate transaction and providing you with an OUTSTANDING home purchase / selling experience.
3. HONESTY – There are many aspects to a real estate transaction. It is our PROMISE to you that we will always provide you the best advice. With over $100 million in sales, Dean Ehrlich and his Team have the experience and will always provide you the information you need to know even if it means advising you to walk away from a deal.
4. DEDICATION, COMMUNICATION, AND DILIGENCE – This is our full time job. We are dedicated to our profession and are always looking to provide our customers with the best possible experience. There is always someone available to assist you. Whether it is Dean Ehrlich or a member of his support team, someone is there for YOU! We strive to do to everything to the BEST of our ability. We do not cut corners.
5. CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE – The vast majority of our business comes in the form of past customer referrals. It is never about just one real estate transaction for us. Our objective is to become your resource for ALL things Real Estate for life. Before, during, and after we will be there for you.